Custom Search

Senin, 29 Agustus 2011

Understand Someone

When it must choose between love and death
someone must have been very confused.

When it must choose between happiness and wealth
someone must also unbelievably confused.

But when it's time to die, most people start being nice
But when it's time to leave the earth, most people will suddenly humble

Why so? That man, full of lies and nonsense
That we should be able to understand each other, respect each other
and love one another.

And before the time comes we die, start today
to forgive, do good, respect for others
Promise to yourself, would do much goodness and virtue.

Forgive me, I also have forgiven you
Understand me, I will understand you



Understand Someone
Download original work of my poems, to be a keepsake in the future, before I die someday.

DOWNLOAD in (B.INDONESIA)


1 komentar: